Zela 1st apperance Zela 1st apperance

Yada Yada Yada

No offense to you or anything, but I'm tired of seeing that stupid ass commercial all the time.

froggystomper responds:

sorry but you got to admit you like it a little

The Show Show Redux The Show Show Redux

Hell no!

You get a low score just because you killed Snoop Dog. Plus you made him sound like a bitch before the song. Plus the animation and the sound blew ass. Sorry man.

Dr. Kevorkian Dr. Kevorkian

Just make fruit punch already! Damn!

Not a bad movie, but I don't really like any of the clock movies anymore. It was cool at first, but now it just seems like a bunch of people who are obsessed with Steven Hawkins voice. Quality over quantity man.

PGX Snowboarding PGX Snowboarding

Excellent!

We need more games like this on NG. Very well thought out and the graphics are smooth. Good job!

The light The light

Racing...

I get the feeling I'm playing a really fast paced race game when I listen to this song. Could have used a few more elements to climax the song though. Some female vocals with effects in the background, or some kind of synth that would make it a duel melody song. Not sure if you know what I mean or not but it would be cool with this one.

-MustardGT

Search For the book of waves . Search For the book of waves .

Marching...

This song seems like it would be good to have playing while an army is marching towards the target in a dramatic sequence. Pretty nice. Nothing wrong with the limited use of instruments in this one. If there were any more than it might have messed up the song. A little fuzzy on the quality. Good work.

Cantalope Island Cantalope Island

Relaxing...

If you smoke (refering to Liberate the Cheese) then you know the importance of having to just chill out sometimes and relax in a dark smoke filled room with some black lights going on. Excellent song.