Zela 1st apperance Zela 1st apperance

Yada Yada Yada

No offense to you or anything, but I'm tired of seeing that stupid ass commercial all the time.

froggystomper responds:

sorry but you got to admit you like it a little

The Show Show Redux The Show Show Redux

Hell no!

You get a low score just because you killed Snoop Dog. Plus you made him sound like a bitch before the song. Plus the animation and the sound blew ass. Sorry man.

Dr. Kevorkian Dr. Kevorkian

Just make fruit punch already! Damn!

Not a bad movie, but I don't really like any of the clock movies anymore. It was cool at first, but now it just seems like a bunch of people who are obsessed with Steven Hawkins voice. Quality over quantity man.

Dancing ScottsMan Dancing ScottsMan

Blizzam this shit!

I have some advice for you. What you do while you are bored is another persons spare time wasted. That means that I wasted twenty seconds of my free time before I closed your shitpile movie, and my time is wasted because you just got bored. Look, another twenty seconds are gone. Way to go fuckhead!

BlunderCats BlunderCats

Pretty funny....

The only reason I enjoyed this was because when I was a child I used to watch that show any chance I got. The animation could have been better, but its still better than no animation. Although a lot of people have seen Thundercats, there is a still a large amount of people who don't even know that they exist, which could result in someone saying "What the hell is this shit?" and giving you a very low score.

South Park Spree South Park Spree

My 2 year old brother can cut and paste better.

First of all..random acts of violence with shitty animation, that was shitty before you made it shittier, isn't good at all. The only decent thing about the movie was the Master P music, which was barely decent to begin with anyway. So we have cut and paste animation, Master P music, and old ass gunshot sounds from Doom. Not good buddy. Better luck next time.

Do you Yahoo? Do you Yahoo?

Who hasn't wanted to blast someone?

This movie made me smile. I didn't hack up a lung or anything like that. The sound was pretty bad, having to flinch and remove my headphones because the noise levels are fubar. The idea is half-ass original and probably originated from the whole "I'm going to shoot up the whole school and kill everyone that picked on me" trend. Although I do give credit to the author for merging the Yahoo! and school yard type situations together.

Big Black Ben (NEW) Big Black Ben (NEW)

Pretty funny...

The movie was pretty funny, but it seemed to play off some familiar Saturday Night Live/Mad TV skits where they place a certain someone in or around their house/car/office. This kind of reminded me of the skit on SNL where the Rock made people stop smoking by beating the shit out of them. Nice job though.

8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

The best put together flash I've ever seen.

I have yet to see a flash movie/animation that is as good as this. Its different, has a unique style, and couldn'[t be put together any better. The music is great too. Its years since I heard that song, and even longer since I've seen that video. Someone already pointed out the name of the song but in case you missed it, it is Primitive Radio Gods - "Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand". I would like to see more flash/animations like this one. Excellent work man.